Sunday, March 23, 2014

I'm not sure what to do here. I have spent so much time on Facebook that I generally only think in status mode. I talk about how cute and awesome and funny my 7-year-old nephew is and how we can all do things to change the world and how social justice is how I believe God is calling us to live and love. Oh, and bacon. I talk about bacon. And tea. And how I would like to grow things but don't. And grad school. Well, I've mostly quit talking about that because I'm like a kid and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up and I'm not sure that a PhD in Communication is part of the plan. I've done a miserable job with Lent this year. I'm not focused on anything. My mind is flitting from one thing to another and therefor so are my hands. A little of this, a little of that. Perhaps being a part of this blog will help me settle and focus. This isn't profound or entertaining or well, I don't know what it is but here's to the beginning. My God's sacrifice pull me to my own sacrifices that I should make in my life.

1 comment: