Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Year 2

Last year I recruited a few friends to join me in a blog to share about our Lenten journey and support one another along the way. This year I am hoping to do the same, and to add a few friends as I go.

Do you want to share about your experience w/ Lent?

Do you want to try carrying out the practice of Lent for the first time and write about it as you go?

Do you want accountability in your Lenten journey?

Do you want somewhere to think outloud about what it means to follow Jesus to the cross?

Let me know. We can include you in our writers. And if you just want to follow along, bookmark or RSS the blog for the next couple months.

Look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. The more I study about Lent, the more I appreciate it. We, as very human humans, need reminders to keep us on track. Simply saying that Jesus died for our sins is not enough. We must feel it. To say Jesus suffered is not enough; we must think through each event -imagining the horror, the pain, the humiliation, the heat, the crowds, the smells. We must go as far as to imagine that it was me - or us - that this happened to. Only then can we know - just a little bit - what Jesus did for us. We need to remember ...

    ReplyDelete